Free Initial Consultation
No Recovery - No Fee!
South Florida Vandalism Insurance Claims
If you experience property damage from theft or vandalism, we can help!
Vandalism can cause some of the most traumatic losses to a home, condominium, commercial property, and rental income property due to the personal nature of these crimes. These crimes of willful destruction or damaging of property in a manner that diminishes the property’s value can take a toll on you personally as well as result in stolen or ruined property.
Call the Vandalism Insurance Claim Experts
Most residential and commercial insurance policies cover acts of vandalism, and losses from theft and burglaries. However, not all insurance policies are similar! If you want to be sure, reach out for a free policy review and consultation. At Advocate Claims Public Adjusters, we approach each theft and vandalism case with sensitivity and care. Our South Florida-based insurance claim experts will help you assess the damage, itemize everything properly, file your claim and negotiate a fair settlement with your insurance carrier so you can replace lost items and rebuild your life.
In the event you experience vandalism
to your home or business
Call Steven Venook at Advocate Claims Public Adjusters
Immediate Steps to Take if You Have a Theft or Vandalism Insurance Claim:
- Call the police and file a report of all missing items and property damaged immediately.
- Create a detailed report of all missing and damaged items for the police report and your insurance claim.
- If you notice additional items or damage later, you must also file an addendum to your initial police report so you have everything documented officially.
- Don’t throw away any damaged items.
- Take photos of all damage.
- Gather receipts and estimates to prove the true replacement value of your property and losses.