Report a New Property Insurance Claim

At Advocate Claims Public Adjusters, we understand how much your home and business means to you. If you have experienced property damage of any kind and need to file a new insurance claim to your insurance provider, we can help!

A licensed public insurance adjuster will review your 30-page policy, inspect your property thoroughly, assess the real value of the damages, create an itemized claim report for you and submit your claim to your insurance carrier on your behalf. We will serve as your representative through the insurance claim process from start to finish. We handle all negotiations with your insurance carrier to ensure you receive a fair settlement for your insurance claim.

For a free consultation or to report a new insurance claim, complete the form below or call Steven Venook at Advocate Claims Public Adjusters at 954-978-0886.

Required Fields are marked with a *

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.