Public Insurance Adjuster Miami, Florida
New Insurance Claim • Re-Open Insurance Claim • Denied Insurance Claim
Advocate Claims Public Adjusters has a track record of success handling both Residential & Commercial building insurance claims since 2002.
Our Licensed Miami Insurance Claim Professionals will assist you with your property damage insurance claims from broken water pipes, flood, hurricane, wind, tornado, hail, fire/smoke damages, vandalism/theft damages, collapse, sink holes, and more.
Free Initial Consultation
No Recovery - No Fee!
Advocate Claims Public Adjusters is proud to add Robert Oransky to our public adjuster team to handle Miami Dade County Insurance Claims.
Bob is a Florida native resident, and has the following credentials:
- State Licensed General Contractor: CGCA15738
- State Licensed Mold Remediator: MRSR1465
- IICRE Certified in Water, Fire and Smoke: 164272
- American Drying Institute Certified in Structural Drying
- Certified Kitchen Designer (National Kitchen and Bath Association): 1029346
- EPA certified in Lead Paint
- LEED AP: USGBC (Green Building) 3610241055212526
- Public Adjuster License # E134242
If have property damage to your home, condominium, business, or commercial building in Miami, give us a call us before you call your insurance company to see if your claim is worth reporting and putting on your insurance record?
Please call (305) 744-5096
Please complete the form below, and we will contact you shortly.
* Required Field