HURRICANE INSURANCE CLAIMS
Residential & Commercial
If You Have Suffered Wind Damage From a Hurricane or Tornado
We Can Help!
Free Initial Consultation
No Recovery - No Fee!
South Florida Hurricane Insurance Claim Help!
Residential & Commercial
Hurricane, Windstorm, Hail, and Tornado Damage Insurance Claims
If you experience wind damage to your home or business we can help!
Florida is no stranger to damaging storms in the form of wind, rain, hail, major hurricanes and even tornadoes. These major storm catastrophes often cause serious losses for property owners in damaged or destroyed homes and businesses. If you experience wind damage from a storm of any kind, we can help!
The average storm damage insurance claim can take 6 months to a year to settle, that’s why it’s important to take action now and get an experienced public insurance adjuster on your side.
During this time, policyholders have to file a storm damage insurance claim with their insurance provider to receive settlement compensation for their losses. They often have to find a new home for their family, or new location for their business. Then there’s remediation, repairs, usually rebuilds to restore the property to its former condition.
That’s why it’s important to have an experienced public insurance adjuster from Advocate Claims on your team. By retaining a public adjuster immediately following wind damage to your property, you have a specialist to help you navigate the insurance claim process. Properly documenting the damages and handling the claim process with your insurance company. Most importantly a Public Adjuster works for you, not the insurance company, our goal is to negotiate a fair settlement that covers the actual costs of restoring your property.
Call the Hurricane Insurance Claims Experts
At Advocate Claims Public Adjusters, we are experts in insurance claims for damage caused by a storm (wind, rain, hail, hurricane, or tornado). We will guide you and assist you through this difficult time and process of rebuilding. This includes asking for financial compensation for your physical property damage, damage to personal property, as well as reimbursement for additional living expenses, loss of income and necessary code upgrades. Our South Florida-based insurance claim experts understand what is required by your insurance company to properly file your claim for property damage so you can restore your property and life.
In the event you experience storm damage of any kind to your home or business, call Steven Venook at Advocate Claims Public Adjusters at 954-369-2869.
Immediate Steps to Take if You Have a Hurricane or Flood Insurance Claim:
- In the case of a flood, cut the main power to your property.
- Do not go back into your home or building if there is standing water without protective clothing, shoes and gloves.
- Understand that the water could be contaminated. Be aware of this possibility and don’t go in unless the water has stopped and receded.
- Look for small rodents or other small animals that could have gotten in your home with the flood waters. Proceed with caution.
- A professional clean-up company should be called to assist you, at this point. Advocate Claims can recommend a reputable company to assist you with this.
- The disaster clean-up team will clean out carpeting, padding, rugs, etc. that allow for water to be trapped underneath. All items will be removed that could hold water and allow mold to grow.
- Don’t eat any food that could have come in contact with flood waters.
- Don’t return to your home until it has been inspected and is clear of toxic water and air-borne substances.
Call the Florida insurance claims experts at Advocate Claims Public Adjusters for your free damage assessment and claim consultation. We can help! Call 954-369-2869