About Advocate Claims Public Adjusters
Empowering Florida Insurance Policyholders for 14 Years!
Knowledge and Experience Matters!
President Steven David Venook
Florida Public Adjuster License A273124
President of Advocate Claims Public Adjusters and licensed Florida Public Insurance Adjuster Steven David Venook has been serving Florida insurance policyholders since 2002. Venook has been licensed by the Florida Department of Financial Service (Florida Department of Insurance) and is authorized by the State of Florida to assist insurance policyholders with their property damage insurance claims, specializing in the handling of both residential and commercial insurance claims.
- Need professional assistance filing a new property damage insurance claim?
- Need professional help re-opening an under paid property damage insurance claim?
- Need professional assistance with a wrongful denied insurance claim?
- Need to know what your home or commercial property insurance policy covers?
- Need claim dispute resolution through the appraisal process?
- Need construction cost estimating service for an insurance loss?
I Can Help!
Steven Venook has the license, insurance industry background, knowledge, experience and resources to represent you and ensure a fair settlement is reached on your behalf.
Born and raised in South Florida, and a homeowner of myself, surviving several hurricanes and a burst water pipe once, I also know firsthand how stressful it can be to have your home or business damaged, even destroyed.
As a former insurance company adjuster and insurance industry insider, I know the insurance company’s trade secrets and loopholes to avoid treating policyholders fairly. My mission is to serve my clients with honesty and integrity and put you before all else.
I’ve helped thousands of my neighbors in South Florida over the years, and if you experience a loss occurrence, I can help you too!
Knowledge and Experience Matters!
Steven D. Venook is a graduate of the University of Florida, and has served as a Florida licensed public insurance adjuster for the State of Florida since 2002. Steven’s background includes work as an independent insurance adjuster and an in-field claims supervisor for a major insurance company. Steven owns and operates Advocate Claims Public Adjusters, a Florida-based public insurance adjusting company. Steven’s proactive approach and hands-on service includes public insurance adjusting for property damage to residential and commercial properties for fire, water, mold, storms (hail, rain, wind, hurricane and tornado), theft and vandalism insurance claims. He also provides dispute resolution through the appraisal process/mediation, and construction cost estimating.
Steven has handled thousands of property damage claims for policyholders, and is highly skilled at negotiating maximum insurance claim settlements, and has the successful customer testimonials to prove it.
Professional Designations & Certifications
- Florida Public Adjuster #A273134
- IAUA Certified Appraiser
- Florida Windstorm Network Appraiser Certification
- Florida Windstorm Network Advanced Umpire Certification
- FEMA National Flood Insurance Course
- Certified Mold Remediation, IAQA (Inactive)
- HAAG Engineering Roof Inspection Certifications (inactive)
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker (Inactive)
- B.A. University of Florida
Knowledge & Experience
- Appraisal (Dispute Resolution), Mediation and Umpire
- Hurricane, Windstorm, Tornado and Hail damage insurance claim handling
- Residential and commercial building damage insurance claim handling
- Mold testing, remediation and damage insurance claim handling
- Fire/Smoke damage insurance claim handling
- Water damage insurance claim handling
- Roof damage insurance claim handling
- Vandalism/Theft damage insurance claim handling
- Personal property damage insurance claim handling